The National Transportation Safety Board will release the preliminary findings of an investigation into the crash between two Pasadena Police helicopters that injured six police officers in 10 days, according to a department news release.
The NTSB won't have a factual findings available for the crash until a year from now, the release states. A final report takes three years to issue.
The following officers were injured in the collision:
- Lieutenant Michael Ingram (Commanding Officer)
- Officer Carol Eldridge (Pilot)
- Lieutenant Randell Taylor (Traffic Observer)
- Officer Markus Mendenhall (Pilot)
- Officer Ryan Smith (Observer)
- Civilian (Contractor)